Hi,

Considering the -m switch (--mirror): the man page says it is currently
equivalent to -r -N -l inf --no-remove-listing. I was wondering, though:
why does this not also include -k? When mirroring a website it seems
useful to convert the links for appropriate viewing in a browser. That
is, if mirroring here means what it usually means: provide an
alternative location to view the same content.. if it's more like a
backup, then of course -k is not a good option. But in that case, maybe
it's worth mentioning...?

Thanks,

Hraban

PS: I would like to be CC'ed (not subscribed).