Michelle Konzack wrote:
> ???  --  How can you post without being subscribed?  My posts  went  all
> definitively rejected when I tried to post to this list.

Strange. People are definitely posting to the list without having to be
subscribed.

However, folks have been known to be rejected as "spam", even for
unsubscription requests. :\

I've been considering a move to gnu servers; but I'm not sure their spam
filters are better (though at least they wouldn't reject unsubscriptions
I think). But mostly, I'm not motivated enough to get off my lazy butt
yet. If we start having more serious problems, perhaps the motivation
will increase sufficiently...

Programmer, musician, typesetting enthusiast, gamer.
GNU Maintainer: wget, screen, teseq