SoloCDM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Thanks for the report; this should now be fixed in CVS.
>
> I attached my old list of downloaded wget files from CVS with all the
> changes made after I did autoconf;configure;make.  Will you point out
> exactly which file is the source file?

I must admit that I don't understand your question.

After something is "fixed in the CVS", you should go to the wget
directory, type `cvs update', and you'll get the fixed sources.  All
you need to do is invoke `make' to build Wget.  (In most cases it's
not necessary to reinvoke Autoconf, configure and friends.)

> If I'm accepting a cookie, then don't I need --save-cookies?

You do if you want to also save the new ones.  But I assume Netscape
already did the saving part, so all Wget needs is read access to the
"cookie database" to know how to respond to sites that require cookie
to prove that you're logged on or something.