Hrvoje Niksic stated the following:

> SoloCDM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > > Thanks for the report; this should now be fixed in CVS.
> >
> > I attached my old list of downloaded wget files from CVS with all the
> > changes made after I did autoconf;configure;make.  Will you point out
> > exactly which file is the source file?
>
> I must admit that I don't understand your question.
>
> After something is "fixed in the CVS", you should go to the wget
> directory, type `cvs update', and you'll get the fixed sources.  All
> you need to do is invoke `make' to build Wget.  (In most cases it's
> not necessary to reinvoke Autoconf, configure and friends.)

I need to get wget and all its friends installed to their proper
directories.  All I did to get wget going was "cp src/wget
/usr/bin/".  Either I need to make a patch (with what source file) and
patch wget or execute make install.

> > If I'm accepting a cookie, then don't I need --save-cookies?
>
> You do if you want to also save the new ones.  But I assume Netscape
> already did the saving part, so all Wget needs is read access to the
> "cookie database" to know how to respond to sites that require cookie
> to prove that you're logged on or something.

I understand better.  It will just take some experimenting.  Thanks!

Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
      list/newsgroup address and my email address in To:.

Signed,
SoloCDM