On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> > and use AC_CHECK_DECLS(h_errno,,,[#include <netdb.h>]) somewhere in
> > configure.in.
>
> My version of Autoconf does not have an "AC_CHECK_DECLS" macro.

 Hmm, how about considering autoconf 2.52?  It is said to be less broken
than 2.13 and indeed it seems so.

 If it's too late for such a transition, which I suppose it is
(admittedly, the jump from 1.7.1 to 1.8 was done an express way), you may
just "borrow" the macro from autoconf until the transition is done.  This
way it's done the compatible way.  I may see how to do this, but I have no
free time slots at the moment, so I may be unable to code anything until
the next week.  Anyone feel free to do it sooner.

  Maciej

+        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], PGP key available        +