Hello,

I am not subscribed to this list, so please CC me on your answers.

I am having a hell of a time to get the reg-ex stuff to work with the -A or -R
options. If I supply this option to my wget command:

-R 1*

Everything works as expected. Same with this:

-R 2*

Now, if I do this:

-R 1*,2*

I get all the files beginning with 1. if I do this:

-R 2*,1*

I get all the files beginning with 2. No combination of quoting makes any
difference whatsoever. Anybody have any clues, before I give up and look for
another tool??

BTW, wget is 1.8.1 (same thing with 1.8) compiled from source on Solaris 8,
using gcc 2.95.3 package from sunfreeware.com

--
David McCabe                    Senior Systems Analyst
Network and Communications Services, McGill University

If you stop having sex, drinking and smoking, You don't live longer...
It just seems like it....