On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:29:09 +0100, Asbjørn Ulsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:07:20 +0100, Simon Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Many pages use tables where only the first column are header cells, e.g.:

With the current algorithm for assigning header cells to data cells, the first <th> won't be a header cell for any data cells.

Can't 'scope="row"' be used?

I see that as a workaround. The current algorithm works fine if you flip the table so that the header cells are on the first row; I think it should just work for the above case as well.

--
Simon Pieters