Hello Mailinglist,

We just started a project using the wicket framework. It's working so far
and we want to add some AJAX behaviour to our project. But nothing really
works. I've made an example with a radio choice and a label that should
actually change it's content on selectionChange of the radiochoice.
So far I tried to solve it using different models or trying to use DOM.
I want to achieve that if morning is chosen the label shows "Good Morning",
if then noon is chosen the label should switch to "Good Noon" (or something
similar) and same with evening.
I'm really going mad by the time now. Searched the web but did not find andy
examples. Hopefully one of you has done this before or may help me
implementing it.

Thanks alot in advance!

Cliff