Am 21.04.2015 um 00:50 schrieb Markus Krötzsch:
> On 20.04.2015 23:47, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
>> Something seems to be wrong with the order, though. Munich (pop > 1m in all
>> statements) is listed way after Chemnitz (pop < 300k in all statements). Any
>> idea why?
>
> Good catch. My query was too simple (using one "random" population instead of
> the biggest one). Here is a better query, this time even with populations
> given:

I still wonder how the old result came about, since the *all* population values
for Munich are much bigger than *all* the population numbers for Chemnitz. Even
with picking a random value, how could the order have been reversed?

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.