Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for mapping a set of Freebase
identifiers to WikiData identifiers. I’m looking to port over a few thousand
entities in use in an application since Freebase is going to be shut off next
month.

My apologies if this is a rudimentary question. I took a quick look at the API
[1] and didn’t see an obvious way of doing it. Or is the WikiData Query API [2]
a better fit for this? I was able to figure out how to do a lookup based on the
FreebaseID,

    https://wdq.wmflabs.org/api?q=string[646:'/m/04hcw']

Any tips or pointers would be appreciated.

//Ed

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php
[2] https://wdq.wmflabs.org/api_documentation.html