Hi Hisbullah,
Please can you make it a bit more clearer about your requirements ?
There are different target groups as well as different levels of
education such as a school. Even in education, in what context are you
planning to use ICT? To achieve what objectives?

Hope you understand what I mean.

Regards

Godfrey