Hizbullah

Perhaps you will find the emerging field of Networked Learning of interest.

It relates to the enthusiasm in the West for socially constructed media and
communications (otherwise known as Web 2.0), and historically related to
social constructivism. It is the idea that when many individuals have access
to information and opportunities to communicate with many other people with
similar interests, that their learning has a greater chance of being
enhanced. Much like what you are doing now.

Here is a link to many readings and
resources<http://del.icio.us/leighblackall/networkedlearning>that I
have been collecting on the topic of Networked Learning in the age of
Internet and ICTs.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Hizbullah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi sir,
>          im going to write my desertation on usage of ICT in Higher
> education,i belong from pakistan,and here Higher Education Commssion
> (HEC) www.hec.gov.pk has launch many Projects Regarding ICT from 2002
> in the universities, i want to see that what is output of these
> projects,is teachers & students are satisified from these efforts,and
> how much benefit they are getting and what change is made by these ICT
> Projects.
> sir if u have some time kindly help me,that how and  from where i
> start my research,which title is best for this study, what kind of
> study i have required.which books,research papers and other material
> is required.
> Regards.
> Hizbullah
> Ms (STP) Research Student
> Mehran UET Jamshoro
> Pakistan
>
> On Jun 7, 3:00 am, Godfrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Hisbullah,
> > Please can you make it a bit more clearer about your requirements ?
> > There are different target groups as well as different levels of
> > education such as a school. Even in education, in what context are you
> > planning to use ICT? To achieve what objectives?
> >
> > Hope you understand what I mean.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Godfrey
> >
> > On Jun 4, 5:56 pm, Hizbullah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > hi,
> > >  hope u all fine thewre,
> > >    i have reqiured some material regarding "the usage of ICT in
> > > education sector", if someone help me i would b thakful.
> > > regard
> > > Hizbullah
> > > MS (STP)- Hide quoted text -

Leigh Blackall