On 31/12/2008, toddmal...@gmail.com <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NPOV is not just a rule. It's what allows us to have a project at all. It is
> not "right" to violate NPOV because reality hurts someone's feelings.
> Reality frequently is painful. It's neither possible nor our job to change
> that.
>       It's our job to make a neutral, factual, verifiable reference work. Not
> impose our notions of right and wrong.

That is A definition of right and wrong, you're saying that the
wikipedia is more important than individuals. You're valuing the
wikipedia more than them. That's your right. But it's also his right
to value individuals above the wikipedia.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. Life in a perfectly
imperfect world would be much better.