Thomas Dalton schreef:
> I don't see a claim of exponential growth (which would be complete
> rubbish), just "good news". I don't think linear growth (even slightly
> below linear) is good news, personally.

I exaggerated somewhat. But he has spoken about ongoing exponential
growth before, so it annoyed me a bit to see him in denial again.

> My calculations come out as about 1/10 the size by articles and 1/3
> the size by words (so their articles must be longer on average).

About 30% of the volume of WP at the time consisted of Rambot articles,
which aren't too interesting as a measurement of growth (though they may
have been a significant reason for our success).

There are two kinds of CZ articles: copied from WP (mostly the best
articles; generally large), and original ones. The percentage original
articles has been rising steadily. Judging from clicking "random page" a
few times, they are not too different in length from the average WP
article, so the average length of the CZ article is falling.

Eugene