On 20 May 2010 16:17, Amory Meltzer <amorymelt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, according to Google, there are somewhere between 1.5 and 1.8
> billion internet users in the world.  If we ignore those numbers and
> say only 1B use the internet, then according to Alex wikipedia.org

No, I mean actual data from the actual use of our site. Putting the
search box in the same place as other popular sites is on the
assumption that people will find this more familiar. But what's the
actual data say about the change? I assume someone gathered some
before and plans to gather some after.

- d.