On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Ian Woollard <ian.wooll...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/10/2010, George Herbert <george.herb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am concerned not so much with the specifics they are pointing out,
>> but at a general trend that we may include more negatives about
>> conservative positions and people than about liberal positions and
>> people, which would be worth some statistical analysis.
>
> The problem is that a good encyclopedia, such as the Wikipedia, tries
> to reflect reality and truth.
>
> But reality and truth... have a well known liberal bias.

That's the second such reply, and it's a little disappointing.

I want the encyclopedia to accurately and fairly represent things I
personally disagree with, as well as the ones I agree with.  The
assumption that some bias is ok because "we're right" ... is Wrong.
It's a fundamental failure of NPOV.

--
-george william herbert
george.herb...@gmail.com