As the overwhelming majority of points on the list are absurd or pathetic, it
took me a bit by surprise that I'm sort of agreeing with #51 ("Wikipedia's
entry on Peter Singer downplayed his advocacy for infanticide and moral disdain
for human life.")

The coverage in his article and in [[Practical Ethics]] doesn't match the
controversy it created and doesn't pinpoint *why* it created a such a
controversy.

Yeah, I'm aware of {{sofixit}}.

[[User:Pjacobi]]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------