On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Bo Xu <box...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

> We, Prof. Bo Xu at Fudan University in China and Prof. Dahui Li at University
> of Minnesota Duluth, are interested in why and how people contribute to
> Wikipedia. You could make an important contribution to this research by
> completing a questionnaire at
> http://labovitz.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3h4hthRyOWKxZVa.  The survey is
> completely voluntary. All the data will be kept confidential. Your assistance
> in answering this questionnaire is highly appreciated.

I was about to take it but it looks familiar. Did you invite people to
complete this questionnaire before a couple of months or so ago? I
don't mind completing it but I assume you don't want people completing
it twice.

Also, will you be making your results public? Or at least to the Foundation?

en.User:Bodnotbod