On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 15:43, Bo Xu <box...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> We, Prof. Bo Xu at Fudan University in China and Prof. Dahui Li at University
> of Minnesota Duluth, are interested in why and how people contribute to
> Wikipedia. You could make an important contribution to this research by
> completing a questionnaire at
> http://labovitz.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3h4hthRyOWKxZVa.  The survey is
> completely voluntary. All the data will be kept confidential. Your assistance
> in answering this questionnaire is highly appreciated.

In Part C:

13. When decisions are made about ranking and credit, the managers
treat us with kindness and consideration.
14. When decisions are made about ranking and credit, the managers
treat us with respect and dignity.

There are no "managers", just the community.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>