No it isn't exactly the same for people and companies. Wikipedia has a
whole bunch of editors whose hobby includes protecting BLPs, we don't have
similar editors who genuinely care about the reputation of companies. Or if
we do they aren't in the same numbers.

Also if PR people are skewed towards those members of society who don't
understand the difference between 60% of PR people consider that they've
found an error in their company' article and 60% of Wikipedia articles are
wrong,  then there may be a poorer cultural fit between PR people and
wikipedians than there is between marginally notable people and Wikipedians.

WSC