Subject:        Fwd: Re: [arbcom-appeals-en] Appeal by Chealer
Date:   Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:38:20 -0400
From:   Filipus Klutiero <chea...@gmail.com>
To:     arbco...@lists.wikimedia.org

Hi,
During the first week of June, I was told by Chris McKenny that the Ban Appeals
Subcommittee considered User:JzG's 2015-04-13 block as policy-compliant. As can
be seen in the forwarded mail, I asked Chris to explain shortly after, hoping
to understand the subcommittee's stance on this issue, but have not received a
reply so far.

I have not retired yet, and I intend to treat this issue in my retirement
letter, which is why I hereby ask other members to explain your position.

By the way, I noticed that a reform is already being discussed (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Ban_appeals_reform_2015
 ).