Hi everybody.

The VIS (Verein der Informatik Studierenden der ETH) is willing to take
the patronage. We will help you to get the desired rooms and will
advertise the event (mailinglist, article in our students-magazine) in
our department.

Cheers.
Jonas

--
Jonas Waefler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vize Praesident, NachKomm, Information, Online-Redaktor

VIS - Verein der Informatik Studierenden
RZ F17.1, ETH Zentrum, 8092 Zuerich
Tel: +41 044-632-7212, Fax: +41 044-632-1620
http://www.vis.ethz.ch