2006/2/3, Patrick Kenel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I think, we would all appreciate a translation into Rhaetoromansh, because
> size doesn't matter. However, I'm quite surprised that this student is
> considering a salary when participation at the Wikimedia projects is
> explicitely voluntary (mentioned in the bylaws). She could use the bylaws
> translation as a further reference for her future jobs but we won't offer
> her a payed job.

This might be a mistake of mine. In her original email, she did not
directly mention a salary, she just wrote "ch freue mich darauf, von
Ihnen zu hören und in einem persönlichen
Gespräch weitere Details zu meiner Person und meinen Qualifikationen zu
erörtern." I interpreted this also as "discussions about salary" but I
may be wrong here.
So don't blame her for this!

Regards
Michael