Great! After having it proofread, we can put it to ch.wikimedia.org
and notice Delphine that it can be looked at by chapter commitee.
By the way: With the help of midom (a wikimedia dev) I found a way for
internal links from a project like german wikipedia to
ch.wikimedia.org: [[ch:chapter:abc]]. This leads first to the
ch.wikipedia (Chamorru) and then the chapter: leads to
ch.wikimedia.org  [[chapter:ch:abc]] will not work as this would first
lead to de.wikimedia.org (when starting from de-wp) and this wiki does
not exist.
Regards
Michael

On 2/20/06, Manuel Schneider [Everything Open]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>

Regards
Michael Bimmler