On 2/26/06, Ilario Valdelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes ;)
>
> You should send a formal note and ask (informally) to someone in the
> board to take care about the decision (otherwise it could require xxxx
> time).

Hm, I just sent a mail some days ago to Delphine and she told me that
ChapCom can now decide on chapters-bylaws without need for a board
vote --> I think, Delphine will take care of this request. Angela has
subscribed to this ml so in case board would like to make a
statement...
Well, then I will now send the mail.
Regards
Michael
> Ilario
>
> Michael Bimmler wrote:
>
> >Question: As we now have the english version of bylaws online, shall
> >we send a "formal note" to Chapters commitee (chaptercommittee-l AT
> >wikimedia DOT org) to request approval of the bylaws? Are there any
> >objections?
> >

> >--
> >Regards
> >Michael Bimmler