Hello Anthere,
as you might know, Wikimedia CH will shortly after it's foundation
organise a Swiss Wikipedia Day in Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of
Technology Zurich/ETH Zürich). It will be on Saturday June 17th. We
hope that the program can include some speeches/presentations, talks,
workshops, maybe introduction lessons, places to edit WP live under
"supervision" (people who can help you), a Wikimedia CH-information
desk etc.
As we're looking for prominent Wikip/medians to give a kind of
keynote-speech, we would like to ask you whether you have the time
(and the interest) to give a little speech (either representing WMF or
"on your own") about Wikim/pedia (and some things about Free and Open
Content) somewhen on June 17th. We're also inviting a IT professor
from Zurich (ETH) who's (in CH) known a) for his great admiration of
Wikipedia ( see english essay
http://se.ethz.ch/~meyer/publications/wikipedia/wikipedia.pdf) and b)
for a nice little causa when he was said to have died in his Wikipedia
entry (Swiss newspapers assumed it was a post-exam revenge of some of
his students) and we could maybe also organise a kind of panel
discussion (but that are still only thoughts, nothing definitive...).
We would really look forward to seeing you in Zurich (certainly also
as guest without speech etc.)!

Best Regards
Michael Bimmler
on behalf of the Wikipedia Day Organisation Commitee