Hello everyone

I remember the death story :-)

Well, why not ! Whether speaking or not speaking :-)
I appreciate the invitation !
I won't be sure I can come before a little while, as
my husband is travelling just this week. But I'll keep
in touch. Is there a page or a wiki where I can follow
what's going on ?

Cheers

Ant

http://se.ethz.ch/~meyer/publications/wikipedia/wikipedia.pdf)