I think if the playback system is java in ~any browser~ we should
~softly~ "inform" people to get a browser with native support if they
want a high quality video playback experience.

The cortado applet is awesome ... but startup time of the java vm is
painful compared to other user experiences with video.. not to mention
seeking, buffering, and general interface responsiveness in comparison
to the native support.

--michael