Hoi,
The notion that our editors should decide if a font is well enough
supported  is a bit off. It is saying "you cannot properly write your
language because ...".

I do appreciate that TECHNICALLY you are right. However what is needed is
people adding the "new" glyphs to the font. This is no rocket science.. we
can do this.
Thanks,
       GerardM

2009/9/25 Aryeh Gregor