Hoi,
The question asked in the first post is "What can I do to get more special
characters to render correctly in Chrome?". The answer that I supplied is
use Windows 7 because this will support such characters. This is certainly
true for the character given as an example.

Consequently, my answer is very much on topic. Not all operating systems are
equal in their support in their support of Unicode. Windows 7 apparantly
does a better job.
Thanks,
     GerardM

PS I am not happy with this fact but it just happens to be this way.

2009/9/27 Aryeh Gregor
<simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com<simetrical%2bwikil...@gmail.com>