On 03/11/2013 07:09 PM, Ori Livneh wrote:
> I think it would be very useful to provide regular snapshots of core with a
> shallow '.git' included. Git-cloning from GitHub is faster than Gerrit but
> is still quite slow, and their snapshots, too, exclude '.git'.

You can get a nightly snapshot of mediawiki from:
https://toolserver.org/~krinkle/mwSnapshots/#!/mediawiki-core/master

There is not .git, but maybe it could be added.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
    give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in
    judgment. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
        -- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring