You mean: https://arbcom.en.wikipedia.org ?

Our certificates have never covered that. That's a sub-sub domain, and our
certs only cover single subdomains. We really need to rename all of our
sub-sub domains to single subdomains for them to be covered (or we need to
include every sub-subdomain in the unified cert, but that's going to bloat
it).