On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, that's the wiki I mean.  And I can see your point about all those
> sub-subdomains; there must be a stack of them.  The domain name was changed
> fairly recently and we got the bad cert messages then, and added our
> exceptions. Tonight we got the messages again.  Perhaps it was because the
> subdomain's cert changed.

Ah. Yes. You're likely to get another round of messages when we get the new
cert in as well. All of the arbcom wikis, and other sub-subdomain wikis are
in the same cluster and use the same IP addresses and as such use the same
certificates. I wonder if we have a bug in about renaming sub-subdomain
wikis....

- Ryan