Thanks Brandon for letting us know about this.  Since it will be many hours
before I have a chance to make comments elsewhere, I'm going to let you
know that, using a Win7 platform and IE9, the screen is illegible.  All
writing is in a faint shade of grey (or blue where applicable); text
overlaps images and infoboxes; and there's massive whitespace to the right
of the screen.  Because of the very faint text, I can't be certain what's
supposed to be above the title; however, what is there looks to all be
crowded over to the right of the screen above the large amount of
whitespace.

I'll try to grab a screenshot and send it in.

Risker/Anne