On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are "good" reasons people would target checkuser accounts, WMF staff
> email accounts, and other accounts that have access to lots of private info
> like functionary email accounts and accounts with access to restricted IRC
> channels.

WMF uses gmail; they should force-require the use of two factor
authentication for their employees if they care about that. Restricted IRC
channels also don't have anything to do with Wikimedia wiki account
security (and IRC security is a joke anyway, so if we're really relying on
that to be secure, shame on us).

- Ryan