Hi RhinosF1,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 09:21:05PM +0100, RhinosF1 Wikipedia wrote:
> Hi,
> Am I mistaken that based on
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220739 the train should be fully rolled
> back?

You are probably reading the commit message of: Revert "all wikis to
1.34.0-wmf.14", correct?

What that is saying, if you look at the actual diff, is that we reverted
the last group of wikis to go to wmf.14 ("group2"). Group2 is basically
~"the wikipedias". You can see more about it, the groupings, etc here:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/One_week

For the avoidance of doubt: wmf.14 is on group0 and group1, but not
group2, due to some blockers. See Lars' email about that (subject:
"1.34.0-wmf.14 status update").

> https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/highlight.php?file=wikiversions.json seems
> to show otherwise.

A handy tool (thanks Bryan!) to more easily see where we are with the
weekly train is: https://tools.wmflabs.org/versions/

Hope that helps,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |