Hi greg,

I did know about the versions tool and checked both to work it out.

I actually was chatting with someone on discord and worked out that it
saying 'all wikis' is from the commit that pushed it which sent 'all wikis'
to .14 even though it only affected group2 as 0 and 1 were already on .14
so just confused me a bit.

Thanks,
RhinosF1