I see that DBD::Oracle is now included in Strawberry. I'd like to see
DBD::Sybase also included. I assume the steps to doing so are:

1) Identify a FREE downloadable client library package for Sybase, a'la
Oracle Insta-client
2) Build using Strawberry
   One problem is that the make requires interaction. Is it a problem for
your automation if the make prompts for input or can you ignore it?
3) Sumbit "something" to "someone" in order to include. This, of course, is
where I need info. :-) Do I pull down a git, modify and create a pull
request somewhere? Is there an FAQ on this I missed?

Thanks

--
Matthew O. Persico