G'day all,

I'm currently using packets captured by WinPCap to build a table of active TCP/IP connections. This table currently looks like the one generated by netstat on the command line.

What I need to do is work out which Windows NT user has established each connection - more precisely, the security context of the process that established each connection.

Now I know that the IP stack is probably well outside the realm of NT security, but does anyone know if there is some way to put this information together?

Regards,
Gavin

---
Gavin Morris, BSc