> I am concerned about 700 Mhz antenna sizes.  Aren't sectors going to be
> huge to get the 4 watt at the antenna?

To be clear, TVWS is different than 700 MHz. The 700 MHz band sold at
auction. TVWS is lower in frequency which will mean even larger antennas for
equivalent gain. The physics of it all do not change. The size will be what
it is for the gain you want. It is easy to envision we will see 1 watt
radios with 6 db antennas which related to 4 watts EIRP. Even at the lower
frequencies the 6 db antenna will be a manageable size. I am guessing the
best systems will have lower radio power and higher antenna gain in order to
increase receive sensitivity (with very large antennas). These are just my
thoughts though.

>  I am also concerned about the
> CPE Panel size. Going from a 15" Panel to a 20" panel gives us a lot
> more wind issues at the client.

Once again, the physics determine the size antenna required for a given
gain. At the lower TV frequencies the ability to produce higher power radios
at lower cost should offset likely reduced antenna gains.
Scriv