I've got territory ranging from a town of 35K to open wheat fields to
rolling to tall mountains heavily forested.

I can find no particular need for, and in fact, find that low frequency
backhauls are at least sometimes self-defeating, due to huge Fresnel zones,
for instance.   What I need, in particular, is "smallish" cells that are
good for 1-4 miles and go through lots of trees and don't need to be mounted
high above the ground.

I also need the same 1-2 mile wide cells that can go through urban, heavily
tree'd areas, where I can't have tall masts or CPE antennas.    What I need
for backhauls is stuff that's good for 10 to 30 miles w/20 to 30 mbit
throughput capability.

And, I need at least 8, prefer 10 to 15 mbit total capacity per AP, though I
expect only 3-15 clients per AP.    I need QOS which gives me good VOIP call
quality and the ability to control bandwidth at the CPE end.

And I need to be able to install this with cpe cost under 300 dollars.   And
AP cost less than 500.

I've been using Ubiquiti 900 stuff for some of this, but it has serious
limitations at 900 mhz.

<insert witty tagline here>