Send a invoice back to the email originator pointing out our charge for IP to user lookup, and inform them that it will be forwarded once payment has cleared their bank. Checks only accepted.

--
On 8/15/2014 12:40 AM, Justin Wilson wrote:
I just forward it on with a note that if they don't know this is going on they should investigate it. If they do I would recommend they use an encrypted P2P client or turn on encryption.

Justin

--
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
http://www.mtin.net <http://www.mtin.net/blog>
Managed Services -- xISP Solutions -- Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com
Podcast about xISP topics

From: Adair Winter <ada...@amarillowireless.net <mailto:ada...@amarillowireless.net>> Reply-To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>>
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Download of Copyrighted Material - What do you do?

We forward the notice to offending customer and let them know that uploading and downloading of copyright content is not allowed. Recently we've been getting more notices and several from the same people. So I've started suspending the account until they call and acknowledge the notice we've sent them. I'm really not trying to be the bittorrent police. However, when someone downloads 56Gb in three days of torrents and doesn't respond to the emails. We feel that is a gross waste of network resources and want them to understand what they are doing.

Adair