From: hlee928 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11/10/04 02:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wirelesslan] 2 APs on single broadband?

I have broadband service that assigns a static address for me.  I am
currently using a wireless router AP with the static address and the
router's DCHP feature to provide service to the wireless receivers on
my home network.  Can I tap off (splice) the signal from the
broadband modem to another wireless router AP that will be using a
different hardware address, wireless channel, and ssid than the
existing wireless AP?    I wish to have a redundant, second network
that works off my single, existiing broadband service.
Thanks,

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links