Hi everyone, my name is Jeremy (28) and I am new to the Group and new
to the field.  I'm currently studying at ITT to go into Networking.

I have a question that you will have no problem answering:

I get wireless internet here at the house, but I can only pick it up
in one room.  However, I'm moving my office to the basement.  I need
something to put in that room to pick up the signal and blast through
the house from there.  What do I need to buy?  Below is a link to a
NewEgg site showing a LinkSys Access Point.  Is this what I need?

Thanks!
Jeremy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/5AhqlB/TM