www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833124012#sctNav

++++  MODERATOR NOTE  ++++

I had a similar problem trying to get a signal out to my office from the house.

I picked up a D-Link Wireless Range Extender and set it up about halfway
between my access point and my laptop in the office.

It works fine until it starts raining and trips off the power to the range
extender.

DWL-G710 is the part number of the "G" variant.

Bill Austin
http://www.wlanforum.com/

++++  MODERATOR NOTE  ++++

http://www.wireless--lan.com/