Hey Pau, Goetz,

2008/12/1 Pau Garcia i Quiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> Wt 2.2.2 was released, and, if it weren't better than 2.2.1 we would
>>> not have done that.
>> Really ? Are you sure ? ;-)

We all live with the big fear of Recession^H^H, I mean, Regression :-)

>> Unfortunately I stumbled on a problem with the long longs:
>>
>> g++ -c -I. -I run/wt-cvs/include -g -Wall -ansi -pedantic -Werror
>> formbase.C -o build/formbase.o
>> In file included from run/wt-cvs/include/Wt/WAbstractItemModel:
>> run/wt-cvs/include/Wt/WModelIndex:169: error: ISO C++ does not support
>> 'long long'
>> run/wt-cvs/include/Wt/WModelIndex:274: error: ISO C++ does not support
>> 'long long'
>>
>> Please have a look at the attached patch...
>
> Although accepted by some compilers, uint64_t is not C++ either.
> Probably Sun CC won't accept it.

I wasn't actually aware of the long long non-standardness...
Since we also need to support Sun CC is also a supported platform.

Anyone knows a recommended cross-compiler solution to get a 64 bit
number? Perhaps the solution is to not compile with -ansi/-pedantic?
Apparently long long will also be part of the new C++ spec?

Regards,
koen