From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday 06 July 2006 9:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] HTTP Shortcut Woes

Quoting Rob Mensching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Is your Directory tree rooted in TARGETDIR/SourceDir?  That's the
quickest
> way I know to hit this problem.

Not quite sure what you mean (It's my first attempt at using WiX), but
I don't think so. Just in case I'm wrong though, my wxs file can be
found here :

http://files.davehope.co.uk/MySample.wxs

Thanks,

Dave

The
> arguments are: WindowsFolder, , "
>
> Any thoughts as to the cause ?

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo