From: John Hidey
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:06 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED] '; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net; wix-devs@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-devs] GAC and call Custom Action

My custom action in install the Microsoft Enterprise Library into the gac and register all their Instrumentation classes.  This is Microsoft code and they have the installers in the code so I assumed it would be easiest to just call them.

Let me ask you this.  I am not a c++ developer by any means.  Can you point me to or give me some guidance on how to do this the right way.  I would love to get this done right one time instead of wrong several times.

Thanks
John