Doug:

If you are sequencing based on a feature, your example is nearly correct.  You can also do this based on a specific component, but the syntax is slightly different.  The ampersand is for feature actions, dollar sign is for conditioning based on component actions.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=""

<Custom Action="" Sequence="4015"><![CDATA[&FeatureName=3]]></Custom>

Dana