------------------------------
*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Michael Reiland
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:19 AM
*To:* wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* [WiX-users] Calling external install script from your
installscript?

I have a piece of OEM software on which my software depends.  I'd like to
bundle everything up into a single executable that will run the OEM install
script then finish my install script (or in the reverse order if necessary).
 I'm new to Wix and there seems to be a lot there so I thought it may be
faster if I could get some input into how to do this.  If I need to create a
dll to do the handywork for me that's ok too.

What's the best way to achieve this via wix?

Thanks

- Michael Reiland